Peer-reviewed academic publications:
1. “Extension of time limitations after the end of bankruptcy” Úlfljótur, the Legal Journal of University of Iceland (2019)<https://ulfljotur.com/2019/06/27/slit-forninger-eft-lok-gjaldthrotaskipta/>
2. “Breakthrough in the payment service market legislation: Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on payment services”. ´Legal Journal of RU 2019. Co-author is Margret Einarsdottir.
3. “Validity of guarantees and deficiencies in credit assessment”. Legal Journal of RU, 2017, p. 264-298. Co-author is Stefán A. Svensson.
1. Recovery of value during bankruptcy proceedings using other legal resources than rescission under Act no. 21/1991 on Bankruptcy etc. (102 pages) ML in law 2019.
2. Lender´s liability for flaws in credit rating (47 pages) BA in law 2017.
Lectures at conferences and seminars:
1. “Value of guarantees and deficiencies in credit assessment”. Legal Journal of RU - seminar on the new judge system, January 2018.
2. “Easy of Use, Integrity and Education”. Internet Governance Forum in Baku Azerbajian, November 2012.
3. “Youth Have Their Say on Internet Governance” EuroDig in Stockholm Sweden, June 2012.
Articles on legal issues published in newspapers and general magazines:
1. “A milestone in the payment services market: PSD2 incorporated into the EEA Agreement” The Business Journal, June 27, 2019.
2. “Guarantee Fund Recovery Rights?” The Business Journal, May 6, 2019.
3. “Few words about the validity of guarantees and deficiencies in the payment assessment” The Business Journal, 14 February 2018.