1. Regulatory Trust in EU Free Movement Law – Adopting the level of protection of the other? Forthcoming November 2016 in European Papers – a journal on law and integration. Co-authors X. Groussot and H. Wenander. (double peer-reviewed and accepted for publication)
2. Any news on Protocol 35? (‘Hvað er að frétta af bókun 35). Forthcoming December 2016, in Afmælisrit Davíðs Þórs Björgvinssonar (Hið íslenska bókmenntafélag). (peer-reviewed and accepted for publication)
3. General Principles and the Many Faces of Coherence: Between Law and Ideology in the European Union. Forthcoming 2016 in Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative (Hart Publishing). Co-authors X. Groussot and J. Hettner. (peer-reviewed and accepted for publication)
4. The Paradox of Human Rights Protection Europe: Two Courts, One Goal? In the anthology: “Shifting Centres of Gravity in Human Rights Protection. - Rethinking Relations between the ECHR, EU and National Legal Orders” O.M. Arnardóttir and A. Buyse (eds), (Routledge January 2016). Co-authors X. Groussot and Nina-Louisa Arold Lorenz.
5. The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights Five Years on – The Emergence of a New Constitutional Framework. In the anthology: “The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights as a binding instrument – Five years old and growing” Sybe de Vries, Ulf Bernitz and Stephen Weatherill (eds.), (Hart Publishing 2015). Co-author X. Groussot.
6. Weak Right, Strong Court - The Freedom to Conduct Business and the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights. Published on SSRN in Lund University Legal Research Paper Series (01/2014). This is a draft Chapter for Sionaidh Douglas-Scott and Nicholas Hatzis (eds), Research Handbook on EU Human Rights Law (Edward Elgar, forthcoming), which is awaiting publication. Co-authors Xavier Groussot and Justin Pierce.
7. The Proportionality Principle as a Tool for Disintegration in EU Law – of Balancing and Coherence in the Light of the Fundamental Freedoms. Faculty of Law, University of Lund, Sweden, 2014. ISBN 978-91-7473-925-1
8. The European Human Rights Culture– a paradox of human rights protection in Europe? (Book) (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers 2013). Co-authors Nina-Louisa Lorenz & Xavier Groussot.
9. The outer reach of State obligations under deposit guarantee schemes - Case E-16/11 from 28 January 2013, EFTA Surveillance Authority (“ESA”) v. Iceland. 2014, SIEPS (The Swedish Institute for European Policy Studies) Co-author Ásta Sóllilja Sigurbjörnsdóttir.
10. The Reach of EU Fundamental Rights on Member State Action after Lisbon in The Protection of Fundamental Rights in the EU After Lisbon. Sybe de Vries, Ulf Bernitz and Stephen Weatherill (ed.). (Hart Publishing 2013). Co-authors Xavier Groussot & Laurent Pech.
11. The Scope of Application of Fundamental Rights on Member States´ Action - In Search of Certainty in EU Adjudication in European Legal Method, in multilevel EU legal order. U. Neergaard and R. Nielsen (ed.) (DJØF Forlag 2012). Co-authors Xavier Groussot & Laurent Pech.
12. “Balancing as a Judicial Methodology of EU Constitutional Adjudication” in Balancing Fundamental Rights with the EU Treaty Freedoms: the European Court of Justice as ´tightrope´ walker. (Eleven Law Publishing 2012). Co-author Xavier Groussot.
13. Implementation of EEA Acts in the field of financial services – Annex VI to the final report of the Special Investigative Commission of the Parliament – 2010.
14. Naturalisation Procedures for Immigrants. Part of the ACIT research project. Co-author Þorbjörn Björnsson. Available at http://eudo-citizenship.eu/admin/?p=file&appl=countryProfiles&f=24-Iceland.pdf
15. Country report on Icelandic laws regarding Citizenship in the EUCITAC research project. Co-author Gudni Th. Johannesson. Available at http://eudo-citizenship.eu/docs/CountryReports/EUDO-2009-Iceland-linked.pdf
16. What is Consent? A note on Davidoff and Levi Strauss. 27 European Law Review, (4)2002 p. 464-472. Co-author Peter Dyrberg.
17. Yfirlit yfir helstu dóma Evrópudómstólanna og EFTA-dómstólsins árið 2003. Úlfljótur, 3. tbl. 57. árg. 2004, s. 445-472. Co-author Dóra Sif Tynes.
18. Yfirlit yfir helstu dóma Evrópudómstólanna og EFTA-dómstólsins árið 2002. Úlfljótur, 3. tbl. 56. árg. 2003, s. 454-488. Co-author Dóra Sif Tynes.
19. Yfirlit yfir helstu dóma Evrópudómstólanna og EFTA-dómstólsins árið 2001. Úlfljótur, 2. tbl. 55. árg. 2002, s. 263-299. Co-authors Dóra Sif Tynes og Martin Eyjólfsson.
20. Yfirlit yfir helstu dóma Evrópudómstólanna og EFTA-dómstólsins árið 2000. Úlfljótur, 2. tbl. 54. árg. 2001, s. 230-272. Co-authors Dóra Sif Tynes og Martin Eyjólfsson.