Editorial Work and Related Scientific Activities
- Editor of the Concurrency Column of the Bulletin of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS) (starting from the October 2003 issue).
- Editor of the Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming, Elsevier (starting from December 2003).
- I am an editor of ACTA CYBERNETICA (a scientific journal published by the Department of Informatics of the University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary).
- I am, or have been, a guest editor of
- a special issue of Theoretical Computer Science devoted to selected papers from Process Algebra: Open Problems and Future Directions (July 21-25, 2003, University of Bologna Residential Center, Bertinoro (Forlì), Italy). (Co-edited with Wan Fokkink, Anna Ingólfsdóttir and Zoltán Ésik.) Submission deadline: December 15, 2003
- a special issue of the Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming on structural operational semantics (with Wan Fokkink).
- an IPL special issue on process algebra (appeared as Volume 80, Issue 1, 15 October 2001), and
- a special issue of MSCS devoted to "The Difference between Concurrent and Sequential Computation" and to selected papers from EXPRESS'00: 7th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency.
- a special issue of the Nordic Journal on Computing devoted to selected papers from EXPRESS'01: 8th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency. (Appeared as volume 9, number 2, summer 2002.)
- I am a member of the Scientific Advisory Board of BICI (Bertinoro International Center for Informatics).
- I am member of the EATCS council.
- I am a member of the steering committee for ETAPS (September 2004-February 2006).